Monday, August 16, 2010

The Dark Ages Return

The problem with democracy is that everyone gets a say. What we need is a strong dictator to rule us with absolute power.

Watch this. It. Is. Amazing




Did you see that?

I'm just not even sure where to start. Or if I need to say anything at all really. But I will. Just a few small points.

At 1:05. The "authentic common good"? As decided by who? the bible. So plenty of random killing, mutilation, incest, rape, misogyny and general mayhem then?  

At 1:20. The sexual activities of consenting adults is no ones business but there own.  

At 3:55. Ummm. the dark ages.

I could say more. But I think that this video stands by itself as a monument to the kind of hateful and destructive thinking that can be associated by the Christen right.

No comments:

Post a Comment